Support the Los Angeles Football Club.
The Official Bank of the Los Angeles Football Club
TOGETHER WE WIN
LAFC Personal Credit Cards
Show your support for the Los Angeles Football Club with a Banc of California LAFC personal credit card! You can earn points redeemable for cash back, travel rewards and more; enjoy a longer introductory rate, or build your credit. Find the card that’s right for you. No matter which LAFC card you choose, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Exclusive LAFC perks and Banc of California special offers
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience
- 10% off at the MLS Online Store*
Rewards To Use The Way You Want.2
Mastercard® Real Rewards Card
- 0% intro rate for 6 months on balance transfers and purchases1
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases2 (equal to 1.5% cash back)3
- No cap or limit on the number of points you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards2
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase3
Pay Down Balances.
Mastercard® Platinum Card
- Pay down your other credit card balances faster with a great low introductory rate for an extended time
- Save on interest
Build Your Credit.
Mastercard® Secured Card
- Provides an excellent opportunity for someone starting a credit history or for someone who has been turned down for a credit card. If you need to improve or re-establish your credit history5, here’s a great way to begin that process.
- Enjoy the convenience of credit including the option to carry a balance while earning interest on your secured savings account.
1The 0% introductory APR applies to purchases and balance transfers and is valid for the first 6 billing cycles. The introductory APR does not apply to cash advances. Thereafter, the APR may vary and as of 03-22-18, the undiscounted variable APR for Purchases and Balance Transfer is P+8.74% – P+19.74% (based on your creditworthiness).
2Bonus rewards points or cash back will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. One-time bonus rewards will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $1,000 or more are made to your account within three months from account.
3The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
4Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
5Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history.
The creditor and issuer of these Banc of California credit cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Mastercard International Incorporated and American Express. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.