Business Online Pro Quick Start Guide
First Time Login Instructions
After we receive your signed enrollment form, we will contact you via email to provide your login information for Business Online Pro.
3 STEPS TO UPGRADE:
Please perform these steps in order:
- Gather Information
- Check out Business Online Pro
STEP 1: GATHER INFORMATION
Our emails to you will include:
- The Name of Your Online Service – Etther Business Online or Business Online Pro.
- Compony ID – Your newly assigned Company ID is usually the first 5 numbers and letters (In lower case) of your company
name on your primary account statement plus the last 4 digits of your company’s tax ID.
- User ID – Your User ID is usually the first letter of your first name and your full last name, e.g.: gwashington
- Software Activation Key – This is an 8-digit alphanumeric code sent by secure email. The key is needed to activate the software including the mobile banking app, the secure browser or the mobile token app. Wire and ACH Origination approvals require one of these software options.
If you can’t find this information, call us at 855-351-BANC (2262), from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Pacific Time on business days.
STEP 2: LOG IN
Here’s how to log in. For details see our Business Online Pro First Time Login Help.
- Start on Login page.
- Enter your case sensitive Company ID that we send you via email.
- Enter the case sensitive User ID that we send you via email.
- Enter the case sensitive password we send to you via email.
- Follow the prompts to log in.
STEP 3: BEGIN USING BUSINESS ONLINE PRO
1. Check out your new service: Familiarize yourself with the menus and features:
- Business Online Pro Quick Reference Guide
- Choose and Setup your Security Software
- See the Business Online Pro User Guide, Wire User Guide, and ACH User Guide
- View the Business Online Pro Demo
- See our Features Comparison.
2. Mobile App: Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play to search for and download the new Banc of California Business App. You will need the software activation key sent via secure email to activate it. See Details.