Business Online Quick Start Guide
First Time Login Instructions
After we receive your signed enrollment form, we will contact you via email to provide your login information for Business Online.
3 STEPS TO UPGRADE:
Please perform these steps in order:
- Gather Information
- Complete Upgrade Checklist
STEP 1: GATHER INFORMATION
Consult the email notices we sent you for the following information:
- The Name of Your Online Service – Either Business Online or Business Online Pro.
- Company ID – Your newly assigned Company ID is usually the first 5 numbers and letters (in lower case) of your company name on your primary account statement, plus the last 4 digits of your company’s tax ID.
- User ID – Your user ID is usually the first letter of your first name and your full last name, e.g.: gwashington.
- Software Activation Key – This is an 8-digit alphanumeric code sent by secure email. This key is needed to activate the software including the mobile token app, the mobile banking app, and the optional secure browser which eliminates the need for the mobile token app.
If you can’t find any of this information, call us at 855-351-BANC (2262), from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Pacific Time on business days.
STEP 2: LOG IN
Here’s how to log in. For details, see our Business Online First Time Login Help.
- Start on the Login page.
- Enter your case sensitive Company ID that we send you via email.
- Enter the case sensitive User ID that we send you via email.
- Enter the case sensitive password we send to you via secure email.
- Follow the prompts to complete your login.
STEP 3: BEGIN USING BUSINESS ONLINE
1. Check out your new service: Familiarize yourself with the menus and features.
- View the Business Online Quick Reference Guide
- Choose and Setup your Security Software and Mobile App
- See the Business Online User Guide
- View the Business Online Demo
2. Mobile App: Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play to search for and download the new Banc of California Business App. You will need the software activation key sent via secure email to activate it. See Details.