Expanded Criteria Programs
for Second Chance Mortgages
Get your clients back on the path to homeownership despite previous run-ins with short sale, foreclosure, deed in lieu or even bankruptcy.
Expanded Criteria Program
- Second Chance Loans for impacted borrowers
- Short sale, deed in lieu, foreclosure allowed—one-day seasoning
- Bankruptcy acceptable, 2 years since discharged
- Owner-Occupied Purchase or Rate/Term Refinance transactions only
- Second Homes, Units and Investment Property are not permitted
- Purchase or Rate/Term Refinance: 640
- LTV up to 80%
- Loan amounts up to $4,000,000
- Max DTI 45%
Contact a home loan specialist today to see how
Banc of California can best meet your needs.
Not all applicants will qualify. Some products offered by Banc of California include modified documentation requirements and may have a higher interest rate, more points or more fees than other products requiring documentation. Minimum FICO, reserve and other requirements apply. Contact your Loan Officer for additional program guidelines, restrictions and eligibility requirements.
Rates, points, APRs and programs are subject to change at any time until locked in.