WE ARE THE BANC
FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Caring for the financial health
of your practice
We’re ready to help you meet today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities.
Sustaining your practice during the current crisis
- Maintaining payroll and other overhead
- Financing/Refinancing your practice, including real estate
- Managing your personal finances
Growing your practice as economic growth resumes
- Equipping and expanding its reach
- Investing in the acquisition, expansion and build-out of practice-occupied real estate
- Starting or acquiring a practice
Our specialists can help you manage your medical, dental or veterinary practice to empower growth.
To build, operate and sustain your medical, dental or veterinary practice as a profitable business, talk with one of our specialists in direct healthcare finance. They’re among the region’s leading authorities on independent healthcare practice banking and can help you navigate the complexities of healthcare finance in a changing financial and regulatory environment to access loans, maximize earnings, manage interest rate risk and expedite cash collections.
Read more about how we empower your practice to succeed, and you to prosper.
Flexible financing solutions and local decision making can empower you to grow your practice in many ways.
We can help optimize your practice with capital for acquisition, expansion and build-out of practice-occupied real estate. Beyond that, we can help you manage your personal finances for maximum cash flow, returns and asset value. As a large regional bank with a community bank culture, we offer many different solutions and access to local decision makers, simplifying the credit approval process and building relationships that span the life of your practice.
Hear from our clients
“Institutions like Banc of California help Californians to get together and to strive together.”
– Dr. J. Aronowitz
Founder of Tower Wound Care Center
“The personalized service – it’s exceeded my expectations, beyond what I could have ever imagined getting at any other banks.”
– J. Amron
Owner of The Roxbury Institute
Healthcare finance and banking products and services at-a-glance
Healthcare Business Banking
- Competitive Deposit Rates
- Business Online and Mobile Banking with Mobile Check Deposit 3
- Courier Services
- Merchant Services2
- Payroll Services
- Fund Transfers
- Business Bill Payments
- Download Transactions into Quicken®
or QuickBooksTM 1
- Cash Vault Services
- Fraud Prevention Services
- Business Sweeps/Zero Balance Accounts
- ACH Origination
- Banking Services for Employees
Credit / Finance
- Healthcare Investment Financing
- Revolving Lines of Credit
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Partner Capital Buy-in and Buyout Financing
- Equipment Financing
- Commercial Real Estate Financing
- SBA and Government Loans
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
1Intuit, Quicken, and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. 2Merchant Services provided by Worldpay, LLC. 3Message and data rates may apply. All third-party trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.