We will email you with:
- The Name of Your Online Service – Business Online or Business Online Pro. You will be assigned to Business Online Pro if you requested advanced Information Reporting, Foreign Wires, Integrated Payables, Remote Check Deposit, Positive Pay, or Lockbox.
- Company ID and User ID – They are both needed for login.
- Software Activation Key – This is an 8-digit alphanumeric code sent by secure email. It is needed to activate each software installation including the mobile banking app, the secure browser or the mobile token app. User Administration, Wires, and ACH Origination approvals require one of these software options.
Refer to the emails or information you receive from us or from the Administrator at your Company.
- Link to your service: Business Online or Business Online Pro.
- Enter your case sensitive Company ID and User ID and select Login.
- Enter the case sensitive Password and select Login.
- Follow the prompts to log in.
For details, see our Business Online or Business Online Pro first time login help.
Login, explore and refer to these helpful resources.
- Business Online Guides
- Business Online Pro Guides
Go to Choose and Set Up Your Security Token Software and Mobile App.