Enroll in Business Online
or Business Online Pro
Contact your branch or relationship manager to enroll. After we receive your signed enrollment form, please perform these steps in order:
- Gather Information
- Explore Your Online Service
- Setup Mobile App and Security Software
STEP 1: GATHER INFORMATION
We will email you with:
- The Name of Your Online Service – Business Online or Business Online Pro. You will be assigned to Business Online Pro if you requested advanced Information Reporting, Foreign Wires, Integrated Payables, Remote Check Deposit, Positive Pay, or Lockbox.
- Company ID and User ID – They are both needed for login.
- Software Activation Key – This is an 8-digit alphanumeric code sent by secure email. It is needed to activate each software installation including the mobile banking app, the secure browser or the mobile token app. User Administration, Wires, and ACH Origination approvals require one of these software options.
STEP 2: LOG IN
Refer to the emails or information you receive from us or from the Administrator at your Company.
- Link to your service: Business Online or Business Online Pro.
- Enter your case sensitive Company ID and User ID and select Login.
- Enter the case sensitive Password and select Login.
- Follow the prompts to log in.
STEP 3: EXPLORE YOUR SERVICES
Login, explore and refer to these helpful resources.
- Business Online Guides
- Business Online Pro Guides