Leverage assets to finance commercial business growth.
Asset-Based Lending (ABL) offers revolving lines of credit that are secured by your assets. The amount of credit you can borrow is determined by the quality and value of your collateral, which is generally accounts receivable, inventory and equipment.
If your company’s sales are growing faster than your capital base, or if your business requires a major investment in assets, you may be tying up valuable working capital. If so, consider our flexible ABL product solutions.
ABL solutions help many manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and service companies with:
- Seasonal sales
- Rapid growth
Our ABL specialists will work to provide your business with:
- Customized lending solutions designed to address the specifics of your business
- Decentralized decision-making, which allows us to provide faster responses to your requests
- A dedicated Banc of California team to service your business
- Collateral reporting options to fit your business’s needs
- ABL revolving lines of credit based upon a percentage of the value of your accounts receivable, inventory and equipment, providing you the seasonal or cyclical financing you need.