- Information Reporting gives you virtually unlimited ways to analyze your financial position. You can choose the format you would like the report to be delivered in, how you want to be notified and the type of file to be delivered. In the future, save the template to generate the report with one click.
Use our ad hoc reporting engine to generate the reports you need in the format most compatible with your accounting software: for example, generating a report showing all your ACH transactions so you can reconcile them across the company:
- Select CREATE REPORT.
- Give the TEMPLATE a name if this is a report you want to save for future use.
- Select the ACCOUNT or ACCOUNTS you want included in the report.
- Drag and drop an account to the top of the list. The list order controls the order in which the accounts display on the report.
- Determine what you want presented in the report. (ALL includes the entire spectrum of data available.)
- To create this example, select only ACH TRANSACTIONS.
- Determine what period of time you want the report to cover. The Default is the current and previous business days. You can choose from a variety of preset report periods or select CUSTOM DATE RANGE to enter any beginning and ending dates you choose.
- Choose the FORMAT that you want the report generated in and determine the type of file you wish to receive.
- If this report will be saved multiple times, determine a naming convention for your files. Click on MACROS HELP to include variables in the file name, such as the date or time the report is generated.
You can now generate the report by selecting VIEW or DOWNLOAD the file, EDITED or CLONED.
- To open an unnamed copy of the template, select CLONE, give it a new name, set up report parameters and save it as a new Template.
- Transaction Search makes specific transactions easy to find by Check Number, Posting Date or amount.
To find a specific transaction:
- Enter any information you can provide—ACCOUNT, CHECK NUMBER or series of CHECK NUMBERS, POSTING DATE range and AMOUNT range.
- Choose whether to search ALL Transaction Groups or only SELECTED groups.
- Click SEARCH and see your results displayed lower on the screen.
- ACH Reporting makes ACH an even more valuable tool by helping you manage your payments more effectively.
- The Detail File report shows every aspect of each transaction.
ACH files often have extensive, detailed addenda information attached. To access that information and create your report using our financial management software, select the ACH DETAIL FILE report.
- The Returns File displays any transactions that failed to execute. Such account errors may result from errors such an incorrect entry of the account number or directing the transaction to a closed account. Knowing when a transaction has failed and the reason for that failure allows you to track down the problem and make corrections quickly and easily.
Use the ACH RETURNS FILE report to return ACH Credit or Debit transactions when the account to which they point to is not available.
- The Notification of Change Report helps you fix errors in your transaction information (for example, a changed account number at the recipient’s financial institution). ACH will often use details associated with a transaction to direct it to the proper account even if there are minor errors in the accountholder name or other information.
When the network makes these corrections, it will report the action in a NOTIFICATION OF CHANGE report that allows you to review the transaction in your batch and fix any minor errors that were detected by ACH.
Use the ACH NOTIFICATION OF CHANGE report to view crucial information that allows you to manage errors.
- Balance Reporting enables you to see recent transactions and create customized reports. You also have the option to view check images.
- Image Report displays all the information related to your reporting tool to make your finances easier to understand.
- Report Delivery automates when the reports are generated and provides them in the most convenient way possible. Banc of California will notify you when your report is ready.
To view your report, you will need to log in to your Business Online Pro. You can also stay on top of financial activity using Alerts.
To have a standard report delivered automatically, without the need to even log in:
- Select REPORT DELIVERY. Previous automatically delivered reports will be displayed and can be EDITED or CLONED.
To create a new delivered report:
- Select CREATE TEMPLATE, and then select a REPORT TYPE from the drop-down list. For example, to reconcile ACH Returns:
- Select NACHA ACH RETURNS FILE and click OK
- Give the report template a name and select the ACCOUNT or ACCOUNTS to include
- Determine the form you want your report to appear in and the delivery method.
- Determine the FORMAT for the delivered report
- Choose the schedule on which you want the report delivered. You can have it sent each time DATA that matches the template parameters becomes available
- Starting no earlier than a specified time, or at a SPECIFIC TIME. SAVE the TEMPLATE to begin receiving this report based on your selections