Choose and Set Up Your Security Token Software and Mobile App
You can choose among these software options to help protect your access to Business Online or Business Online Pro. Users who enter or approve Wires or ACH Originations must use one of these options.
- Select from one or more of the following options and install the software on or before your upgrade date so that it is ready to activate and you can begin using it when you need it.
|Software Type||Advantage||How You Use It||Get the Software|
|Secure Browser||Our recommended and highest PC security option, the secure browser doesn’t require a separate token code. This makes logins and approvals faster.||
||Find the Secure Browser download link on the Business Online or Business Online Pro login pages.|
|Mobile Token App||Take this portable token wherever you take your mobile or tablet device. It generates a token code to use in your standard browser session.||
Get this app:
Or, search for Banc of California Business Token
|Mobile Banking App||Secure banking on your mobile phone or tablet, this app doesn’t require a separate token, enables faster logins or approvals, and allows fingerprint and face recognition login.||
Get this app:
Or, search for Banc of California Business
2. Install your software, open it, and follow the prompts:
- On a PC, you will need administrative rights to install the software.
- We will send each user their own software activation key via secure email just before the upgrade date. It can be used three times, and expires in about one month. Call us if you can’t find it.
- Open the installed software, enter the 8-digit software activation key when prompted, and follow the prompts on screen.
3. For help, see the Step-by-Step Security Software Setup guide.