Choose and Set Up Your Security Token Software and Mobile App
See the chart and choose between your software options. Either the Secure Browser or a standard browser and the Mobile Token App are required to enter and approve Wires, ACH transactions, and to make User Administration changes.
The Mobile Banking app lets you access account details, complete mobile deposits, and make account transfers. It supports Wire and ACH entry using existing payees or templates, and it lets you approve transactions.
|Software Type||Advantage||How You Use It||Get the Software|
|Secure Browser||Our recommended and highest PC security option, the secure browser doesn’t require a separate token code. This makes logins and approvals faster.||
||Find the Secure Browser download link on the Business Online or Business Online Pro login pages.|
|Mobile Token App||Take this portable token wherever you take your mobile or tablet device. It generates a token code to use in your standard browser session.||
Get this app:
Or, search for Banc of California Business Token
|Mobile Banking App||Secure banking on your mobile phone or tablet, this app doesn’t require a separate token, enables faster logins or approvals, and allows fingerprint and face recognition login.||
Get this app:
Or, search for Banc of California Business
2. Install your software, open it, and follow the prompts:
- On a PC, you will need administrative rights to install the software.
- We will send administrators a software activation key via secure email. It can be used three times, and it expires in about one month.
- Open the installed software, enter the 8-digit software activation key when prompted, and follow the prompts on screen.
3. For help, see the Step-by-Step Security Software Setup guide.