See the chart and choose between your software options.
Either the Secure Browser or a standard browser and the Mobile Token App are required to enter and approve Wires, ACH transactions, and to make User Administration changes.
|SOFTWARE TYPE ||ADVANTAGE ||HOW YOU USE IT ||GET THE SOFTWARE |
|Secure Browser ||Our recommended and highest PC security option, the secure browser doesn’t require a separate token code. This makes logins and approvals faster. || |
- Login with your secure browser and PIN
- Approve transactions with your password
- Allows different users to login using the same browser installation.
|Find the Secure Browser download link on the Business Online or Business Online Pro login pages. |
|Mobile Token App ||Take this portable token wherever you take your mobile or tablet device. It generates a token code to use in your standard browser session. || |
- Login with your Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browser and password.
- Use your Mobile Token App Passcode to approve transactions when prompted in your browser.
Get this app:
Or, search for Banc of California Business Token
|Mobile Banking App ||Secure banking on your mobile phone or tablet, this app doesn’t require a separate token, enables faster logins or approvals, and allows fingerprint and face recognition login. || |
- Login with your Mobile App and PIN.
- Approve transactions with your Mobile App PIN.
- App dedicated to a single user, the phone owner.
Get this app:
Or, search for Banc of California Business
- On a PC, you will need administrative rights to install the software.
- We will send administrators a software activation key via secure email. It can be used three times, and it expires in about one month.
- Open the installed software, enter the 8-digit software activation key when prompted, and follow the prompts on screen.
For help, see either your Business Online or Business Online Pro Quick Reference Guide, section 2: Security Token Software and Mobile App Setups.