CORPORATE PAYMENT CARDS
Help maximize your flexibility, lower your costs and mitigate risk.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT CARD FOR EACH PURPOSE.
CORPORATE PURCHASE CARD
The traditional procure-to-pay process, from requisition to purchase order to check payment, is costly. Purchasing Cards simplify your payment process and help you achieve greater control over purchasing and cash reconciliation.
- Reduce costs by eliminating invoices and check printing and mailing
- Electronically deposited funds
- Faster receipt of payments, reduced days sales outstanding (DSO) and improved cash flow
- Increased sales, as many organizations solicit only suppliers that accept purchasing cards as payment
- Improved productivity by redirecting staff to more value-added activities
CORPORATE TRAVEL & EXPENSE CARD
Travel & Expenses (T&E) costs are difficult for businesses to control. Our Corporate T&E Card leverages the Mastercard® network and helps make trips easier to plan and less expensive for your company and employees. With comprehensive insurance coverage, seamless integration and valuable insights into spending behavior, it is a better way to manage your travel costs.
- Manual processes reduced
- Processing costs reduced
- Data/analysis errors reduced
- Real-time spending data and reporting
- Improved compliance
CORPORATE VIRTUAL CARD
Our Virtual Card On-Demand purchasing program provides a safe and efficient way to make highly secured, one-time or recurring payments. You can instantly issue a unique, single-use account number with a specific amount, expiration date and merchant category and make repeatable payments to a single merchant with the ghost card feature.
- Safeguard transaction information with the latest encryption technology
- Easily reconcile purchases with online account management and gain access to real-time updates and customized reporting
- Enter custom reference fields when the Mastercard® account number is generated, to improve company data and reporting
- Less costly than checks and faster processing than ACH
- Easily integrates with your existing accounts payable process
Certain restrictions and setup fees apply. Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated, used pursuant to a license. All third-party trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners. Cards are provided by WEX. WEX is a registered trademark of WEX, Inc. WEX is not an affiliate of Banc of California, N.A.